Yoga camp - Online social media is not the solution
If you are starting a yoga camp, or a self-improvement magazine, where do you find your customers? (actually, the genuine customers) usually your kind of customers don't hang out online on Facebook....they go to the temple, walk in the park, east fruits in the fruit stall, and go to a gym. Now you know why your Facebook campaign and your stall at the nearby mall didn't do that well...Online social media is not a solution for a lot of things, you need to physically be present offline to get social with your potential customers.
I realized this yesterday at the temple. A women came up to me and said "you should attend this camp, you will feel much better, and it is free of cost"...I wasn't looking for such a camp, but I am sure going to try it at least once. And may be, a lot of them at the temple where looking for such a camp. It did not strike me at the temple that it's a good way to promote a yoga camp at the temple; it just happen to strike me now.
Comments
Post a Comment