It's like San Francisco in Hyderabad
I said "In July, it's like San Francisco in Hyderabad". Why did I say that? I've never been to San Francisco, and it's just been one year in Hyderabad, it's not like I've known this place for long.
You see, that's just an opinion which has a false base :). Also, I've planted wrong ideas in that guy's head and he might plant the same in someone else's head.
In the same lines, someone in my office got a call during lunch and he said "I'll come in 15 minutes", that's a lie...it's a team lunch and it doesn't end in 15 minutes, it ends in 15*5 minutes, everyone know's that...that makes it a terrible lie.
You see, that's just an opinion which has a false base :). Also, I've planted wrong ideas in that guy's head and he might plant the same in someone else's head.
In the same lines, someone in my office got a call during lunch and he said "I'll come in 15 minutes", that's a lie...it's a team lunch and it doesn't end in 15 minutes, it ends in 15*5 minutes, everyone know's that...that makes it a terrible lie.
What I mean is that 90% of the daily chat don't make no sense and they are not even personal opinions, they are just plain lies. Sometime you see a movie and you pick up a catchy line and use it elsewhere....and sometimes you know it doesn't hurt to lie...so you do lie intentionally.
Comments
Post a Comment