Just another workshop

That is it, from now on I am not going to any workshop that teaches me what I already know. How will I know if I already know what they are teaching? If they are hope-mongers, or wise ass guys with no specific agenda in their invite then that workshop is not for me. I've got to stop wasting my time and money on these things. I used to think, I can't miss any of these workshops because there is something I can get out of every workshop, but I was wrong. All we need to do is attend just the few good workshops, we won't miss a thing.

I just came from a workshop and I was really frustrated that there was nothing new that I saw in his presentation, not even a single word was enlightening. I am not saying the presentation wasn't good, probably a lot of people were enjoying it and getting something out of it, but not me. The workshops that make sense to me are the once where people narrow down their talk/presentation to just one small aspect, be it entrepreneurship or writing or software programming or online publishing.

If you too belong to the same category as I, who has the overview but not the ballpark figure, then you gotta realize that only a few workshops can help you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire