How to introduce yourself and not sound awkward
I just read the chapter 3 of Book yourself solid for free. I finished reading it and now I've got a new cool thing to tell you :).
If I ask you, what do you do?, you say "I am blah, I work at blah"...I still have no clue of what EXACTLY is that you do. If you really want me to understand what you do, then you need to give me a nice unique introduction that is not just easy to understand, but also gives me a feeling that you love what you do:
If I ask you, what do you do?, you say "I am blah, I work at blah"...I still have no clue of what EXACTLY is that you do. If you really want me to understand what you do, then you need to give me a nice unique introduction that is not just easy to understand, but also gives me a feeling that you love what you do:
My introduction: "When you have problems understanding a software functionality, you press F1 to get some help, I write what comes up when you press F1. I am a technical writer." (To some it might sound fancy, to others it might sound unique)
Now, what is it that you EXACTLY do?
Comments
Post a Comment