Switching the office vibe

You want me to act professional all of a sudden…How will I? all this while I was thinking that I am working in a startup company environment, and now suddenly, you expect me to be an employee at McKinsey. How is that possible, temme?

Either you change me gradually to act professional or you train me like a McKinsey employee from the very beginning; now you decide how do you want to roll. If you want me to switch my office vibe type, you gotta give me some time and understand that it’s a gradual process, not an overnight process. Now, if you plan to send me to the client side tomorrow, I’ll automatically be professional coz I know that he IS a customer, but if you want me to act different with my office colleagues from tomorrow, then I am sure to find that change really difficult.

One day jeans and then other day a tuxedo. How on earth?
Being professional is not the point, the point is that sometimes the overnight change isn’t really possible for as simple things as being professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire