The give-away campaign works, especially, in India
This is just irresistible for a lot of us; an online campaign where all you have to do is LIKE the website and comment or Re-tweet saying "Why you think you should get the gift". If you own an Indian website and you are looking for subscribers or traffic, then you gotta run such campaigns, it's better than spending $ 1000 on Google AdWords. You'll think, why am I not doing such a thing- read the post script, u'll know. But personally, I think guys like yourstory.in, redbus.in and desimartini.com should run such campaigns, because everyone likes the kind of service they provide, but not everyone knows where to find them (as in, their website).
PS: I too have a good readership at my website; I see my Google analytic account, and sometimes I average 5000+ page views, why shouldn't I get started...it's because I blog for the love of writing, and there are no monetary returns I am looking at. But yeah, if someone tells me that there are a lot of people out there who like what the kind of articles you write but don't know about your blog, then I can think of running such a campaign.
Comments
Post a Comment