Guys who blog about me
Have you ever done an online research of your product/service the way an online guy looking for your kinda product/service would do? I am sure you have done a bit of research on who is blogging about you/your blog. Whoever blogs about you, irrespective of what they talk about you, is really crucial to your popularity...you mean something to them, that's why they care to write good things or shitty things about you.
The same applies to the software product you work for. I was just thinking, if your company needs the best of the best (most passionate) guys to work on your products, why not recruit guys who run a website/blog that talks mostly about your product or your competitor's product? coz irrespective of what they blog/think of you, the point is that they care to blog about you.
PS: I had written something similar on resourcing. I think, if you are an HR, you would want to hire me as an HR for the kind of untested ideas I bring in to the HR domain :-).
Comments
Post a Comment