What is super natural - Sai Baba
Just had a discussion on whether the late Sathya Sai Baba is (not was) super natural or not. I am and going to be his devotee forever, but that is besides the fact and there is no reason why I am here to prove a point or debate on why is he super natural (yes! I still think he is super natural).
Did he really do miracles, got some idols out of no where and all that magic stuff....I say, leave that behind, I know, you don't believe in all those things...perfectly fine.
But, just a thought, do you realize that people all over the world were his followers; you can fool 100s of people or even a city but not the whole country and to that matter the whole world...wait! so what if everyone followed him? do you realize he has the only hospital in this world where there is no accounts department i.e. everything is free, so what? do you realize that he got millions of dollars from foreigners and to drop a few names - The Hard Rock cafe founder gave shares of his cafe to Sai Baba trust, Open magazine gave around a 100 million dollars, so what? do you realize that he used to wear one single type of clothing all his life, started school and universities, so what?
I am not saying all this to make you believe that he is super natural, but it's just for you to know that no one on earth would ever do such things i.e. have billions of dollars and not use it for one's own good, and have millions of followers and not make use of those followers.
Say, there is a guy like him (Sai Baba, that is) in your office, what would you call him?...most probably, you'll say he is unreal, different, and kinda crazy...unreal is a corporate jargon that kinda means super natural. You said it!
Did he really do miracles, got some idols out of no where and all that magic stuff....I say, leave that behind, I know, you don't believe in all those things...perfectly fine.
But, just a thought, do you realize that people all over the world were his followers; you can fool 100s of people or even a city but not the whole country and to that matter the whole world...wait! so what if everyone followed him? do you realize he has the only hospital in this world where there is no accounts department i.e. everything is free, so what? do you realize that he got millions of dollars from foreigners and to drop a few names - The Hard Rock cafe founder gave shares of his cafe to Sai Baba trust, Open magazine gave around a 100 million dollars, so what? do you realize that he used to wear one single type of clothing all his life, started school and universities, so what?
I am not saying all this to make you believe that he is super natural, but it's just for you to know that no one on earth would ever do such things i.e. have billions of dollars and not use it for one's own good, and have millions of followers and not make use of those followers.
Say, there is a guy like him (Sai Baba, that is) in your office, what would you call him?...most probably, you'll say he is unreal, different, and kinda crazy...unreal is a corporate jargon that kinda means super natural. You said it!
Comments
Post a Comment