Don't come to my inbox, if I want it, I'll come and get it
Before, it was need that drove us to supermarkets and shops.
I need it, discount or no discount, I cannot do without it, so I'll buy it.
I need it, discount or no discount, I cannot do without it, so I'll buy it.
Now, it is purely availability that makes us swipe our salaries online ;).
It's available, it's on discount, I am buying it, but I still don't know why I need it.
I got tired of buying stuff online, especially, all kinds of deals and shit I don't need. So, I unsubscribed to all kinds of daily deals website, daily newsletters that just make no sense, linkedin updates, facebook likes, gmail desktop notifications etc. All these things that just distract me for no reason...phew!...so from now on, I if want it, I'll go an get it, it doesn't have to come to my inbox...as simple as that.
Comments
Post a Comment