We care about English more than the natives ever did

We Indians care more about English than the native speakers of English – I meant Americans, not the British ;-P.

Language is for communication à To make sure everyone means/understands exactly what they speak, we made guidelines à People don’t follow guidelines à It’s for these people that we write documents and emails à  when people don’t understand the so called correct English, why write the so called correct English.

PS: I am not really a fan of English Grammar (you would have known by now). I follow a lot of guys (in Google reader), and I find that everyone writes their own English and I can understand every bit of it without any problem. So, don’t care about your English, just blog things at one go, people will understand what you are writing (most of the times).

PS: Some 5 guys will read my post and say “The author doesn’t write good English”. All I say is that I care more about the other 495 readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire