Do you still read a newspaper

Good that people still read a newspaper. It's almost been 7-8 months that I read a newspaper the way I used to (for news, that is). Now a days, I kinda scan it if I get some time (I get to do this once in two weeks).

I am amazed that there is no news item that I've missed all this while. I think it's because, if it's a news that is worth being ON news, then people tend to discuss it at work...I hear what they say and get the news. Also, online websites broadcast the important news on their homepage, and that doesn't escape me. 

This shows that you don't miss anything if you stop reading the newspaper, and ya, I think the newspaper needs a total revamp. I mean, when GOOGLE can change, everyone can change :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire