Balancing Time and Work
The balancing Act
We are blessed with 24hrs a day, the number itself is really in symmetry. I feel that if we balance time and work then we could lead the best possible life because we get one chance to live and considering the unprecedented accidents out of this particular scenario, we should utilize our time properly and make sure that we are consuming the full juice @ that moment. I have been really bad at keeping time tables but today suddenly i felt thats its not morning/ afternoon/ evening which matters, its just the time which is spent counts. We should not keep anything for a particular phase of the day, actually if some work is ought to be done in the morning and is scientifically proven to be highly effective, then we should act accordingly, But apart from that every time of the phase should be treated equally.
I am really concerned about the time spent by me in any usual day. I feel really good 2 be alive with all amenities and i should make use of this particular opportunity which each and everyone does not get. I have got a lot to write about those who are in need of these opportunities but in this post i would stick to my well being.
My Days which are gone need not be bothered but those which are yet to come is the main matter of concern. HOW TO LEAD A BALANCED LIFE WITH UTMOST USAGE OF TIME?
So with that note I have made a short time line of my work which is possibly prioritized to this particular phase of my life, so it may change time to time but now onwards at least till my engineering completion i should follow this:
Sleeping: 6 hours
Studying (Technical/college related/ exam related): 10 hours
Priliminary and eatery work: 3 hours
Traveling and wandering: 2 hours
Computer related work: 1 hour
Reading novels: 1 hour
Reading newspaper and magazine: 1 hour
Now thats the balancing of time and work: 6+10+3+2+1+1+1= 24 hours
I have given a lot of time for studying because its a very crucial time for me, my semester exams are going on and i have a lot of internship meetings, hangouts and many many more things to do. So i would restrict some of the things and make good usage of the time.
Its just One Life- So Live Learn and Love it
Comments