Thinking inside the tweet

This is just blowing my mind. I have, and I am sure a lot of you have tried to come up with some idea to connect sellers and buyers (business, that is). This guy too is like us, and I super-like his idea, he (@shopr) is building something that is going to connect the guys who-tweet-a-requirement to the other guys who-can-fulfill-that-requirement.

How cool is that, that is really thinking outside the box, or should I say "Thinking inside the tweet". His customers tweet their requirements and his sellers tweet their service/product without him having to ask them. WOW! all he needs to do is connect them and make a few bucks out of each transaction.

What I learned is that *before* you had to build a platform, attract viewers, nurture the platform, and then become big; but *now*, you can use an already established platform and get started with your business straight-away. 

PS: It's a tweet-breaking idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire