"Saying NO" - don't make it a big deal

For all you guys working in teams (especially, guys in IT), do you really think saying NO is that difficult? I guess so, coz I see so many articles that talk about ‘how to say no’.

I just don’t hesitate to say NO anywhere, anytime. I think, it’s the connotation to the word “NO” that needs to be changed. People think that  by saying NO they will be seen as “unapproachable”, “inappropriate”, “unhelpful”,  “rude” etc. But, trust me, saying NO is no big deal…so, don’t make it a big deal.

By the way, I just read an article on behance (on saying NO)…I swear to god, if I use those sentences (in the article) in my office, people are going to laugh out loud.  Read it, you’ll know what I mean J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire