Mr.Zuck, watch out

I am sure guys at Facebook are working their ass off and rolling out these amazing features we see on a daily basis. But...(a big BUT)

Introducing change isn't that easy. People are not really open to an overnight change, especially *that* which needs them to learn/understand a few more things. I am sure a lot of people will migrate to Google plus for a while...but the questions is, what if people completely understand Google plus?... Facebook will definitely get in trouble coz Google plus is architecturally amazing and it uses media in the best possible way it can.

Facebook to Google plus will be the "Great Migration" of the internet audience. The bottom line is that the Facebook features are really good, although it powers the product, at the same time it upsets the user....and everyone knows that you DON'T fuck with the users. So, Mr.Zuck, watch out!

PS: Pardon me if you felt that that was dramatic. Actually, I dramatize what is much much above me...so, now you know!

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire