The girl walking in the mall

seems really sexy, and you wonder- where on earth does she live, and why don't I get to mix with girls like her.

I've come to an understanding that a girl looks really good from 20 meters, and may be she is too hot to resist the first time I talk to her, but most of the times, I don't go beyond the first time. I see hot girls in my campus, at the mall, in the class, and in the playground...but I don't really know them, and I have no idea how stupid and boring they can be. It is only after having to know a girl for a few months that I can understand who the person really is and whether I like her or not.

I like a lot of girls in my college, and a lecturer too, but, I have barely talked to them. Recently, I got to chat with a girl from the electronics department who I know through a friend, and I used to like her before...she seems really beautiful, cute, and all that, but she is intolerably boring and predictable...she's not what I expected, and I would definitely prefer my class girls over her...a few of my class girls are really sweet...sadly, they are more interested in studying and not me :).

I prefer a girls's nature over her hotness. I am done being an amateur, and an immature.    

PS: I wrote this in my college, I don't even remember the context but it feels good to know what I was thinking back then. I just found a piece of paper in one of my novels (from college). Damn! I was a wise 19 year old, or may be a drunk 19 year old with a pen and a piece of paper :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire