Golf balls, pebbles, sand, and coffee
Have you read the "Golf balls, pebbles, sand, and coffee" story, if not, read it, you'll love it. It beautifully talks about prioritization. And, most importantly, making a point using stories is just too perfect.
I am going to use this in the presentations I give wherever I go (not that I go regularly, but still :)). The point is, people spend an awful lot of time explaining their idea to others, and still they are unable to get everything across. So, the best foot forward is telling your idea as a story...humans remember stories, not business plans :).
I am going to use this in the presentations I give wherever I go (not that I go regularly, but still :)). The point is, people spend an awful lot of time explaining their idea to others, and still they are unable to get everything across. So, the best foot forward is telling your idea as a story...humans remember stories, not business plans :).
Comments
Post a Comment