Humbleness has become inspiring, but why?
A lot of us are/want-to-be lavish, make lots of money, go places...but most of us think that humbleness is inspiring, why is that?
Trust me, most of us who talk about being humble, enjoy seeing humble people, but we don't necessarily enjoy being humble.
Just look around, you'll see that a majority of people *become* humble after having achieved/done everything. I think, when a person gets tired of all kinds of pride, he takes up humbleness. For instance, a rags to riches story is damn inspiring, but before we used to hear these stories once in a year...now a days, you have these rags to riches story popping up everyday. Personally, I will not be surprised if some of my friends go from what-they-are-now to something-really-big...it is very much possible these days. And, I am sure of the fact that if that were to happen, all my friends will *become* humble eventually.
I am sure everyone has a pride and an attitude...you can definitely see people talking about their brands, and themselves. Technically, that isn't humble. I say "Humbleness isn't inspiring", it is just a way of life, all the super talented astrophysicists, movie stars, and millions *become* humble (they used to be prideful), and there is nothing phenomenal about it. I have money, I am not showing off, I don't feel special about myself, and I am not enjoying...how can that be inspiring? It ain't...decide for yourself.
Trust me, most of us who talk about being humble, enjoy seeing humble people, but we don't necessarily enjoy being humble.
Just look around, you'll see that a majority of people *become* humble after having achieved/done everything. I think, when a person gets tired of all kinds of pride, he takes up humbleness. For instance, a rags to riches story is damn inspiring, but before we used to hear these stories once in a year...now a days, you have these rags to riches story popping up everyday. Personally, I will not be surprised if some of my friends go from what-they-are-now to something-really-big...it is very much possible these days. And, I am sure of the fact that if that were to happen, all my friends will *become* humble eventually.
I am sure everyone has a pride and an attitude...you can definitely see people talking about their brands, and themselves. Technically, that isn't humble. I say "Humbleness isn't inspiring", it is just a way of life, all the super talented astrophysicists, movie stars, and millions *become* humble (they used to be prideful), and there is nothing phenomenal about it. I have money, I am not showing off, I don't feel special about myself, and I am not enjoying...how can that be inspiring? It ain't...decide for yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment