The real reason why some photos are pathetically photoshopped and why some people unknowingly flatter others

Sometimes the photos are photoshopped to such an extent that I wonder what the original photo would look like. My best guess is that everyone/everything in the photo was looking original and ugly. I know, I am being an asshole, but the fact is why would someone photoshop their photos to such an extent that people don’t concentrate on the photo, instead, they concentrate on how much of editing has gone into the photo. There has to something wrong with the photo or the way the photo has been edited.

Truth be told, I (most of you too) like to photoshop, but (a big BUT J), I know my limits. I think, knowing the limits is what differentiates a creative person from a wannabe-creative person. The same thing applies to appreciation, those who know the limits make the other person feel good about themselves (by appreciating them), and those who don’t know the limits, unknowingly flatter the other person and make him/her feel awkward. Point made!

All in all, it’s good to know the limits, it makes total sense. By the way, if you don’t know the limits of how much should a photo be edited, pick a decent Instagram-effects or click “I’m feeling lucky” in Picasa photo editing tool. Those are (kinda) your limits!

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire