It's a software, it has emotions, and it behaves weirdly at times

I was teaching a supposedly tech-savvy person, how to use tech. I was getting pissed at her coz she was not able to perform some of the easiest tasks. Then I told myself “why don’t people learn tech, it makes sense!”.

But then, I went up to her (with all the frustration) to show her how to do that thing on the software, and I was surprised to see how the software in her system was working. So, the software was the culprit, it was rendering different results for the same input in two different machines (of course I knew that these things happen, but I never doubted the software on the first place). Now, am I frustrated at the software, nope! 

My point is, even a tech-savvy person won’t be able to (easily) follow your tech-instructions coz what you see isn’t what they see (all the times). It’s a software, it has emotions, and it behaves weirdly at times. And yes, don’t get frustrated at a person for not being able to use technology.

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire