Letter to our prime minister - I promise, my city and I will change. Thanks.


Dear Prime Minister,

It’s good to have you in our city (Hyderabad). The part of the city you touch is really beautiful, all of a sudden. The kind of development that happens when you visit a city is phenomenal. So, please come to Hyderabad often. As a matter of fact, travel to all the places of the country to accelerate the development of that place. There are cops everywhere, it feels safe on the streets, the roads are really good for a car/bike ride and surprisingly, these roads were done in a matter of weeks (kudos to the laborers), and the greenery at some places is overwhelming. In a way, we are like 2 times more civilized and clean than usual.

I just had a revelation (a funny but a sensible one): when a cute women comes to my house, I tend to clean the house (especially, my room) in a matter of minutes. Similarly, when really awesome guests are visiting, I clean and decorate the whole house to give them a good experience coz I might have to give them a tour of my house. Rings a bell, isn’t it!

I am my city! We both clean-up only when someone really-important is visiting us. Says something about all of us in general, we love to relax and we don’t care to change the dirty things around us (we easily get used-to).

Don't worry! I promise, I will change my mentality. I will be more civilized, and I'll keep my room clean because I am most important person I know :), and I hope my city will change with me.

PS: Just one request, as much as possible take a chopper to travel around the city.  The traffic is the ONE thing that has gotten worse coz all main roads are blocked for your safety.

Thanks and visit again,
Girish  

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire