Really! Not a must-read


Why should we polish everything and try to make it look good. Everything happens for the good – yes it does, for those who make sense out of things that are absolutely nonsense. For instance, in the name of helping people out, some guys in the internet make you believe in things that are absolutely useless, not just that, they justify the horrifying results and make you feel good about whatever bullshit that happened to you.

Say what? It’s all for the good – I don’t think so, may be good for who is saying it, but not the one who is reading or listening to it. Beware of guys in the internet who try to make you believe in random things, don’t just listen to the fancy words people put on their website to get your attention – ahem , I too liked to grab attention – but I realized that the attention I grabbed was really short-lived (I went from 300 subscribers to 150 subscribers in 3 days – shit happens). Pretty remarks, psyched analogies, self-analysis, and trying-to-take-you-to-the-next-level guys are almost always fake. Keep a watch, I have done it a few times myself (and I am not sorry for that ;-P), I have talked about products, and praised it to such an extent that my readers believed in it and started using it. False-advertising is not a crime, it’s actually a trend, people do it coz a lot of us like reading/listening to it.

I am absa-fucking-lutely sane when I say don’t believe these journalists, and some of these self-imdeprovement guys. Talking of quacks, I always bump into some video/blog/audio that is tagged as “Must watch” or “Must read” or “Do not miss this”. And, just like anyone else, I was curious to know more about the must-read article – to my surprise, I have always been disappointed after reading the must-reads. Why do you think a writer gets to decide what is a “Must-Read”, the next time I see a video tagged as must-watch, I am gonna ignore it for sure, no matter what the consequences are…you can do the same, think before you click it, save yourself a disappointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire