It's good to fall sick


How else do you think our body is gonna order us to take a pause in our doings and relax for a while...

I used to find this inactivity during sickness really frustrating. Almost always, I wanted to start doing something big and I fall sick, or may be, it's sickness which makes me realize how to capitalize on the healthy days. Now at this moment I feel, sickness leads to relaxation, and there is no way out but to relax and get well soon.


Take a chill pill. From now on, I am gonna enjoy being sick (as long as sickness is just once in a while), respect sickness, it's totally worth it. 

PSNo pain, No gain. No sickness, No relaxation. I am really sick to have said all that ;-D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire