Don't overdo it on the first day

If you are starting something today, and it’s a job that needs you to thrive for months together then don’t overdo it on the first day. You end up overwhelming yourself with work and then your momentum drastically goes down. Don’t do this mistake of overdoing it on the first day, I did it and I know how I got tired of it and eventually left it.

It’s a marathon, not a 100 meter race, you start running slowly for the first few kilometers then you speed up and go steadily to finish the race. As they say, consistency is the name of the game…I say, they are god damn right ;-).

Let the enthusiasm be in you till the end, finish it one block at a time. We all prepare for something or the other on a daily basis, let’s say, you just joined a gym, you start doing weights, 30 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes cycling and all that on the first day. Guess what! you din't turn up the next day ;-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire