Your voice, rest is noise



Options can confuse you and suggestions can lead to clouded thinking. Your decision is no more yours, like I said - in don't add value to my idea - it's really difficult to not get influenced by things around us, coz nowadays we have all kinds of media - audio, video, messenger - to blur the reality and make it impossible for us to make the right decision (if there is such a thing called right decision).



Voice is different from noise, you hear your voice (precious) and the rest which comes from everywhere else in the world is more or less like noise. I don't mean to say it should be my way or the highway all the time, coz if we have great people around us, we should value their opinion and use it to our benefit; what I mean to say is that the final decision is yours and you have to listen to yourself to make the final decision.



PS: This is my realization, most of you knew this already ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire