Try in English

It's simply snap judgement (reminds me of BLINK by Malcolm Gladwell), people don't really play by the rules coz they want what they feel like. I find it really difficult to speak vague and keep the other person thinking about how stupid I can be. I'd prefer to not answer, than to answer it vague; it's not just stupid, it's even worse as it brings out the nervousness and the inability to confront.


Just say it! say it on the face - whatever is that you feel like. I don't wanna guess, Communicate to win. Whenever you are asked certain things, answer them and make sure you give a closure. Precisely, don't make it a thread (reminds me of my MS Outlook archives). 


There was a small change required in some documentation, I tried to explain her (my colleague) - what needs to be done - over the messenger, guess what! after I wrote around a paragraph explaining her what to do, she replies "Try in English ;-)".


PS: I know her saying "Try in English" is derogatory, but I understood that I should have used some other mode of communication i.e. I could have walked to her cubicle instead of using the IM, my bad ;-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire