Nothing to lose, Nothing to worry

I am doing something, even if I don't get anything from it, I realize there is nothing to lose (only then will I do that). I am sure, the time spent is not a waste, it's one of the best way forward, if you don't have anything to lose, you have nothing to worry i.e. when you don't have anything, that's why you can do everything.

Unknowingly, we do a lot of things like an expert, but, we don't realize we are experts in doing that activity, because we developed that talent without a real need to get anything from it.

PS: Forget about the high-profile people saying - A need/goal is very important, no one's denying; but, In a given day, we do a lot of things with no intentions of excelling in it, I just realized that we somehow perfect those things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire