Groupon founder on friendship

One hundred and fifty thousand percent, your work/business effects you in all possible ways a.k.a work is personal (I did blog about it). Groupon's founder has something freaky to tell you about friendship (link - Freaky friendship advice).

Having friends is important. If you have friends, that means you are not insufferable ([Girish] insufferable...is that how you put it;-)). Make sure you meet the friends of your friends. If you can’t stand any of them, then your friend has poor taste and their validation does you no good ([Girish] Not to forget, you taste just like them). Move on. My advice: save energy by befriending people that have no other friends.

Sorry to say, but that makes no sense to me, I am a fan of your business model, but you cant just apply those to relationships. You say - If your friend is a loner, ditch him/her; C'mon, that's not what friends do.

PS: I usually don't blog about what I find stupid (sometimes I do), but this time, it just struck me that work effects personal life (like I said) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire