Credit Addicts
You’ll find that a lot of guys can’t handle not being credited once in a while. Mind it! Being recognized and acknowledged is altogether a different thing from being a credit addict. With a credit hog-er, you’ll find out that they don’t perform well when they are not credited on a regular basis, nothing wrong in looking for credits (I personally do) but, the problem with credit addicts is that they can’t take blame.
I am not trying to unearth anything, I am just saying that to read people and their personality type, you can make use of this credit-style parameter. Also, credit addicts don’t really need real credits, instead, they just look for getting acknowledged for whatever they say and do. I say, there is no harm if you just fake it once in a while ;-).
For more info, listen to this guy.
I am not trying to unearth anything, I am just saying that to read people and their personality type, you can make use of this credit-style parameter. Also, credit addicts don’t really need real credits, instead, they just look for getting acknowledged for whatever they say and do. I say, there is no harm if you just fake it once in a while ;-).
For more info, listen to this guy.
Comments
Post a Comment