Switch off and recharge

not just your cellphone or your iPod, but yourself.

It's time to 
take a chill pill, you'd realize this only when someone close to us gets affected. It's very common to find a kid not swimming in the pool coz someone in his family had an accident while swimming, and kids who din't get a bike to drive till they are 25, coz their parents had some terrible experience with bikes. You understand the severity only when someone who really matters gets affected, that explains why we still don't we care about global warming.

31st night was a helluva party, too much dance, drinks, driving and fights (just verbal). As usual, next day I had a terrible hangover, and then there were relatives at home and just when they were out, I had to meet someone in some other part of city. Before I know, I gotta sleep and getup early to reach my office.


I think it's good if you could just relax and not care about your tight schedule, also, you are responsible for this tight schedule. So,
don't get yourself a heart attack, just switch off your freaking body and recharge. Forget about guys who talk and mind-wash you with why not to sleep more than 6 hours, If you ask me, these guys need a break coz sleeping - alone ;-P - is a superb exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire