Bring home the hotel soaps
Yes! I really think you should bring home the soaps, shampoos, fluffy slippers, and all the other freebies that a hotel provides to make your stay comfortable. Why should you take these small things which you can easily buy it yourself? It's simple, because you are paying for it and it's not something you are stealing. It's like going to a restaurant, paying for a meal without having to eat it...everyone does it, people say Indians do it, if you think so, you gotta watch this episode from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Hotels charge you keeping in mind the maximum you can utilize, they provide you comfort and wait for you to ask for more convenience...I say, what are you waiting for, go ahead and ask for what you are paying for, capitalize on what all you can avail in a restaurant/hotel.
I think people need to rewire their heads about why is it absolutely normal to bring home all that you pay for. I don't travel much but, I know once I start going to these fancy five star hotels (of course on office expense), I will take all that I pay for including soaps, shampoos, comb, shower caps and a lot of other things.
To know more about what all you can do with the freebies, read this forum.
Hotels charge you keeping in mind the maximum you can utilize, they provide you comfort and wait for you to ask for more convenience...I say, what are you waiting for, go ahead and ask for what you are paying for, capitalize on what all you can avail in a restaurant/hotel.
I think people need to rewire their heads about why is it absolutely normal to bring home all that you pay for. I don't travel much but, I know once I start going to these fancy five star hotels (of course on office expense), I will take all that I pay for including soaps, shampoos, comb, shower caps and a lot of other things.
To know more about what all you can do with the freebies, read this forum.
Comments
Post a Comment