Success to perception

 A positive women and a negative guy (I dont see a point)
Success and failure have a strong ability to change our perceptions for the good or for the bad...Not necessarily, success leads to good perception and failure to bad perception...the change can be the other way around too.

Andrea Kalli says perception is the key, no one's denying, she said it, I heard it. I have a strong feeling that whatever it may be, perception is pretty much detached from the scores/results. So, a perceiver's intention is the key to how a situation/scenario is assessed (of course, perception is the difference).

We perceive in accordance with our mood. At times, all the greatness in us seems like a wasted effort. This happens with those who jump to conclusions. For civilized junta, perception is always constant, no matter how bad/good you perform, some of us see a lot of shortcomings in our work, and the others (me) are pretty much content with their performance and don't see a need to not feel good about it.

PS: I don't know if i am contradicting myself :-|.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire