Lose yourself in the moment
Productivity, goal setting, target, hike, call, appraisal, loan approval, application, presentation, payment, criticism and Internet connection can wait. Enough from the clown, its time to be a carpe Diem baby.
It's been over a gazillion years, generations have told us about what they learned in their lives, and what is real living. I ain't gonna repeat ;-), not that I know everything. Just that, I don't want to pass on the same old wisdom to the next generation as if it were said and done.
Do it now, don't regret it, it's kinda silly to do strange/new things which gives you a feeling that "That's not me", but, these random strange activities can lead you to a eureka moment. You have got to try everything at least once (unless, its something which comes out of some weired hole ;-)....what did you think?...grow up...I meant, a rat ;-D)
It's been over a gazillion years, generations have told us about what they learned in their lives, and what is real living. I ain't gonna repeat ;-), not that I know everything. Just that, I don't want to pass on the same old wisdom to the next generation as if it were said and done.
Been there, done that, had it, loved it, outgrown of it, tried it again, left it once and for all, don't want it anymore, got a lot to suggest.
Do it now, don't regret it, it's kinda silly to do strange/new things which gives you a feeling that "That's not me", but, these random strange activities can lead you to a eureka moment. You have got to try everything at least once (unless, its something which comes out of some weired hole ;-)....what did you think?...grow up...I meant, a rat ;-D)

"e" is missing here- Carp"e" diem
ReplyDelete