As simple as that

If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already...The obvious is really not the obvious.


If you are a business, you either build products to simplify the complex tasks, or you do the complex stuff and get paid for doing it. Just like I feel SMART Living is essential, I know for sure that smartness is just another word for simplicity, and we gotta work towards making things as simple/smart as possible.

When I think of simplicity, the things which come to my mind:
  • Google.com - u bet...this site gets some 400 million hits per day and it doesn't have anything else on its page except the search box. I just love it when google comes up with a new product, because all the products have one thing in common "They are simple and free", be it google.com, gmail.com, checkout.com, analytics.com, adsense.com, and google.com/reader etc.
  • APJ Abdul Kalam, Warren Buffet and Narayan Murthy - Spectacular track records, full of wealth and full of sensible expenses. My question "I understand business class travel is a total rip off, but, if you can afford it, why not", the answer "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you have to do it anyways".
Albert Einstein was working on cracking the code (one equation that solves every thing in this universe), but, he couldnt do it and we are still trying to crack the code. This one generic code for everything will really take us closer to simple living and there will be no room for confusions.

When I think of complexity, I think of:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire