fact of the matter- Intentions
In doing things, the intentions behind it is what makes an impact on the person doing it.
There are a lot of things which come and go i.e. it may seem important but then as time passes it fades completely, thats only because of the rigid intentions behind it.
When I do a thing with the intention of "I have to do it coz the result wants me to" i end up not even giving my 50% but then the same thing if I take up with the intention of "I want to do it & take it easy without caring about any damn result" it works out for me totally.
This really reminds me of one synonymous phrase which reflects what I exactly felt.
Ref: My academics which really attracts me bcoz I look for the end result & work for it!! & not because I like what I am doing, its just the result which drives me to it. Certainly I don't stick to acads for a long time, I loose out very quickly (good advice 4 myself).
There are a lot of things which come and go i.e. it may seem important but then as time passes it fades completely, thats only because of the rigid intentions behind it.
The fact which i clearly witness
When I do a thing with the intention of "I have to do it coz the result wants me to" i end up not even giving my 50% but then the same thing if I take up with the intention of "I want to do it & take it easy without caring about any damn result" it works out for me totally.
This really reminds me of one synonymous phrase which reflects what I exactly felt.
“Karmanya vadhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana Ma karma-phala-hetur bhu ma te sango stav karmani”- KrishnaYou have a right to work, but not to the result thereof. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty
Ref: My academics which really attracts me bcoz I look for the end result & work for it!! & not because I like what I am doing, its just the result which drives me to it. Certainly I don't stick to acads for a long time, I loose out very quickly (good advice 4 myself).
Comments