It's not a one day game - take it easy with the difficult
Couple the easy with the difficult.
I had a lot to do, say, around 10 problems to solve at work. I took the high priority once (coz I believe in "first things first" formula), but then the high priority problems were really time consuming and very difficult to solve, I didn't fair that well doing them all at once. And, the next day I was really not that motivated to do any work coz I wasn't happy the way it went yesterday. But, it wasn't exactly the same today, I realized that it's important to go with the "first things first" formula, but, it's equally important to couple easy problems with the difficult problems coz no matter what, the easy once will get done easily, and because the easy once got done, you get motivated to do the difficult once with a good success rate.
Easy problems are easy to solve, they don't hurt you, it's the difficult problems that are meant for setbacks. I don't say, run away or avoid difficult problems, all I say is don't take them head on all at once and give yourself a headache ;-). You see it's not a one day game, you gotta play it for months or even years. Take a chill pill, take it easy with the difficult problems.
Comments
Post a Comment