The album that sucked - Do not tag me in that
It’s better to have just 10 superb snaps than a 100 general/ok-types snaps. Seriously, people get tired of watching each other’s face in an album…I’ve seen albums in FB wherein, First photo – the group is smiling (WOW), Second photo – a few from the group are smiling (oh good!), Third photo – few others in the group are smiling (OK! Drag the mouse to the top right corner and click ‘X’). The best you can do is to shoot great pictures (in different times in your trip/party) and cherish those moments to the fullest in reality and in the online world. In the case discussed before, why not have the whole group together and take ONE great snap, instead of taking 3 different snaps with different people in the group.
I erred – I used to take a lot of photos, I used to take photos of the same thing again and again, thinking that more the photos more the memories; but in reality, all you need is 5-6 great photos to have a good memory of an event. All in all, take superb snaps with a superb camera, if you don’t have a good cam, ask for it and take just a few great snaps ;-). In this age of HD clarity, mediocre snaps don’t mean nothing.
PS: It’s my man Pereto again, 80% of your friends like just 20% of your album, so why not just give/share/blog that 20% and chuck the rest ;-P.
I erred – I used to take a lot of photos, I used to take photos of the same thing again and again, thinking that more the photos more the memories; but in reality, all you need is 5-6 great photos to have a good memory of an event. All in all, take superb snaps with a superb camera, if you don’t have a good cam, ask for it and take just a few great snaps ;-). In this age of HD clarity, mediocre snaps don’t mean nothing.
PS: It’s my man Pereto again, 80% of your friends like just 20% of your album, so why not just give/share/blog that 20% and chuck the rest ;-P.
Comments
Post a Comment