"Is there and doing" guy

I just realized that with so many people online doing the same thing in different geographies, all you need is a good reach to find that perfect guy who is not just a "Been there done that" guy, but is actually "Is there and doing" guy. All the guys who-are-doing-it can help you much more than guys who-have-done-it a long time back.

Experts are always very helpful and irreplaceable whatsoever, but, for a JUST IN TIME help, you don't always need a "Been there done that" guy, you'd be better with a "Is there and doing" guy.

Let me talk geek for a minute. I am a part of a scrum team doing Agile Software development for quiet a lot of time now. If you are a technical writer in an Agile development project, you can take my free advise instead of going to a far experienced consultant/writer who had been a part of several Agile development projects a long time back. I don't say, I know more that what he knows (I am not stupid), but, I am sure that I can help you with what you want to know right NOW. If you are just getting started, I am the right guy...you don't need to pay some experienced guy to get information when I can give it for free.

PS: I just read a few presentations and a bunch of books on Agile Software Development and I compiled a resource set for enterprise purpose...you can check that here - http://astore.amazon.com/agilescrumsoftwaredevelopment-20
PS: Just a thought, if you wanna start learning cooking; to know how to get started, you can approach someone who just started learning cooking a few months back and is still learning, instead of a super duper five start hotel cook taking RS 10,000 per month cooking classes. Again, it's just a thought, nothing concrete about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire