TrendyWorks Teaser

Our company has come up with an amazing teaser. When I first saw the hoarding, it was really impressive & at the same time it felt as if it might be a little 2 much for some people to believe. Nice strategy & superb words for a teaser, BTW the words in the hoarding stresses on the word "Entrepreneurship" which is our program goal.
Surprising factor: there is no company name or any kind of hint of the company, but it has our symbol.


C'mon man!! In such a recession time...its sure a catchy hoarding
JOB OFFER? NO, THANKS !

Location: Ameerpet, traffic coming from BIG BAZAAR lane
Pricing: no idea but sure it must have been around a 50 grands to put up a hoarding like this for a month.


PS: there are more hoardings to come in the city & advertising is taking pace (I guess!!)
PS: I thought, why cant I be the model in the hoarding, I just have to remove my spectacles & wear casuals...but, why should I meddle with their (models) careers...good job man!! (to the guy in the picture)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire