Last 3hrs of 2008


I already have written about how my new is gonna be & how it got spoiled. But now I have altogether different prospective, actually it was a nice one.

What changed??..My last 3hrs of 2008

I had nothing to do, so went on writing a post on how pissed I was??
later on, I just switched on to my IDIOT BOX & saw the last 1/2hr of ROCKY 5. This was really the thing which bought the change & I was again the guy with the same enthusiasm as always.

I took up my postpaid phone, started calling everyone (from A to Z..would have called around 20 people)...it was so damn satisfying to talk to people who were once very close but distance made us drift apart. I felt really good & that's all about the last 3hrs of my 2008.

Really a Happy New Year...;-)..cheers

PS: This is my first post from the office...so it just took me around 5-10minutes to finish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire