My CAT-2008 SCORE

I thought I'd never ever let this thing publish but its no secret, I have flunked bad (BTW its not the first time I flunked) & it had to be in my archives. I feel so sorry for myself right now that I've no words to express.
I am so so so so so so disappointed that I am trying to hide it with my periodic laughter. Really a big blow to my CAT race & of course it is an indicator of where I stand in front of the immensely competitive junta.
 
That's how bold & stupid I can be...uploading this shit image (32.73)

what can I say- The worst ever image, I've ever uploaded in my blog. 
Shit fuck!!! That's really not me, people who know me would be surprised for sure (Hopefully).
What now??
  • Never open your mouth with MBA talks, I am no contestant 4 MBA stuff.
  • Shut you mouth & silently prepare for CAT-2009
  • Give it your shot, let the score speak for you (here also the score speaks 4 me I guess)
PS: My mom & dad saw the score, Kya hua!! Harish (mera bhai) ko toh bina preperation ka tujhsa zyada aaya tha!!!...Man I feel so pissed now, this was 2 happened  but nyhow its a fact he did far better without preparation than what I did with preparation.
PS: I prepared for this test man (not cat 2008 but of course I prepared for cat 2007 which I dint appear), what went wrong?????
PS: Got an interview @ InterGlobe Air Transport now, not a proper mindset...but lets c if I can make this work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire