That's COLD, even 2 a guy like me

I have this very inane let go, take it easy mentality in life, it's something which reduces a great deal of my mental stress. When people take each & every thing to their heart then it gets clogged & eventually they end up losing their minds. To a guy like me, things like rejection or failure & even for that matter any general criticism would do no harm coz I've been bombarded with it on a daily basis, it's become a part of life. But, today something happened & I couldn't have the same 'let go' mentality towards it coz that statement was cold, even to a guy like me.
When a person is speaking on top of their voice with a purpose of making oneself audible to people around, then it's advisable not to speak about those people & especially not to speak something silly or degrading about them. A few statements which I wish were unheard by me:
  1. These guys are JUST freshers- oh k, I am a fresher but I ain't JUST a fresher. If at all it's true (which ain't), do I even wanna hear it from someone. After this, I know exactly how much I am worth.
  2. They DONT KNOW ANYTHING- Again, I dont know anything but, why do you point it out to others in front of me. Thats so basic, you are not supposed to criticise in front of others. BTW if we dont know anything then why isn't that we are not taught about that THING & I hope we are capable enough to know it coz thats why we are on the job.
  3. Tell them whose their BOSS- oh my god!, this really has a resounding effect. I just cant believe someone might say this overpowering statement & make it audible to the 'their' in the statement. A leader should know how to be led just as much as how to lead. This statement generates lotsa inferiority complex & that's for sure a spoiler.
The above statements took just a few seconds to mouth but, its effect remains. These statements are silly & dont mean much if said in general but it becomes derogatory when its marks someone of your own. There goes a saying "Give respect, Take respect", do I need to say more coz this sums up quiet well.

PS: Its so damn demeaning that it made me write an article, that to in the morning (3:30 am)
PS: C'mon man!! I like strict BOSS, Male BOSS, Lady BOSS, Younger 2 me BOSS, Elderl 2 me BOSS etc... but I seriously dont have the similar choices for ANY BOSSY BOSS...by boss, I mean those who we clearly depend on (@ work or @ home)
PS: BTW, I serioulsy dint hear such comments, but my friends/colleagues were sharp enough to grasp & tell them to me later on. But now, I just cant get them outta my ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire