TYLOR DURDON in Me
I ain’t insomniac but even I do have a TYLOR DURDON in me who is exactly the character I wanna be. The best thing I feel about my Tylor is that he is not very different from the original ME!! as in the movie, he's pretty close to my present wants but exceeds marginally coz he has a lot of things which I always dream off & probably I can just dream n never turn them to reality.
My Tylor Durdan characterizes
My Tylor had better schooling, actually a 'class apart' schooling- Unlike me, I have this feeling that I could have done much much better if I was left all alone without any parental support (advise wise) coz its well said that " The best out of a man comes in the case of adversities". I should have affronted my problems & should have failed miserably, so that later in the real test/exam I could have proven effective. I never studied for the love of subjects, it was always to pass & always taken as an obligation. Cause to fight- In some part of my life, I wanna train/guide a kid (possibly my own child) to get more out of schooling by not just scoring high but really educating him/herself with immense interest & apply them further in life.
My Tylor is way too smart- I have no reason to say that “I am not smart” but I am surly not way too smart. Considering social life, I find myself pretty smart but intellectual side, I am on the lower side which is really unacceptable. I just hear about people who “don’t do much of work but come out in flying colors”, its always said “there is no short cut to success” but if a person is highly smart and lucky then “short cut” is pretty visible to them. Cause to fight- just be the same & go on gleaning all that which comes on the way. No other thing required, this is not a built in attribute; it’s just all in the awareness & interest of an individual.

My Tylor is a player- now that’s one part which I haven’t tried nor I have ever felt curious about, but again I really want to be a smooth player with gurls (duh!!) & be a babe magnet a.k.a player (actually, this Tylor is 98% like me, I am a player for sure ;-)), By all means- I just don’t wanna be the ‘lover boy’ character which is shown in movies wherein girls fall in trap for no reason. Cause to fight- take some interest in the gurls I work with, dress/smell well & stop enjoying porn for fuck sake!!...;-D
My Tylor is too lucky & gets things to go his way- Now that’s really a thing which I can’t work on but just progress & hope for. When I see certain people doing/having certain things & correlate (not compare) them to what I am & find myself much more ahead of them (truly!!), I am very much driven by anger towards my ‘Luck factor’ coz I find myself doing/having a much degrading thing & the greed for better things rises. Cause to fight- some things require time & do not show rapid results, this is one of them, there would be a time where I’d be damn damn damn damn lucky…I just have to wait for it.
My Tylor has a lot of success stories- Holy smokes! How on earth am I gonna have success stories to speak about, nothing meritorious & nothing honorable in my life (so far). Cause to fight- of course!! I am just a kid who has started his life, as in I m just 21, that’s not even an age to talk on success. So lots of things are still there ahead for me to prove myself (not to others but to my Tylor & me). I Just have to smell opportunities & act accordingly.
PS: TYLOR is just what I wanna be, its confined to my imagination & thinking, so there is a good possibility of me going much more ahead of TYLOR & his characteristics.
PS: Yo peace!!!... I am very happy with myself (4 what I am now) but there are no limits to my imaginations & dreams…I’d go on thinking much higher of myself & make things happen (hopefully)
Comments