happy bday BAPU
Now finally after listening to all patriotic songs & getting a lot of info about the freedom fighters from Google/Wiki, I have only one thing to say to all those who died 4 giving us this wonderful Independence.
"These men had some balls, without a doubt love is blind- be it with a women or a country"-Girish
I don't treasure Independence but I surly know its value. So, the bottom line is that, they are eternal (mainly BAPU)...what a wonderful title to M.K.Gandhi, truly a well deserved one. Now, one more thing which has really made me to ponder is that all those who have served their countries to an unimaginable level have been assassinated i.e. be it BAPU, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Che Guevara or Martin Luther king etc etc...all are absolutely inspirational & one of kind. But their are other hero's who totally stand out like Mother Teresa, Nicola Tesla, Einstein, Beethoven etc etc who were not assassinated.
Current Happenings
- The morning Newspaper is full of Mortuary, this is just not right but then I am defenceless & the same thing is with the govt I guess, Its tough to hunt down the terrorists who are behind this death count for us...no suggestions nor a fear of anything coz I know one fact that "death is just not in my hands".
- "Safety is secondary" Funda - Now that's one thing which is there in my hands..LOL, for me; safety is primary'; be it place or health wise, Its the thing which totally matters to me. Thank god!! hope I never loose this mentality.
- Experiencing earth- Boy! this is just not in peoples mind I guess. I wish I lived in a place free from all this civilization havoc, just coz I like to breath the most purest form of air in an open ground with plants all over the place (not a jungle but a jungle like place with out the man eaters). Its very well said that "the things you own end up owning you- Tylor Durdan"..so I ain't looking forward to live all my life buying things & living them, instead I need to do something different & EVOLVE.
PS: enough of crap I guess (I meant the last point)...those who know me, I ain't a person who talks like that but now I am...Surprise!!!!!!!...
PS: ID Mubarak....happy Savaiya (dish) time for all the Muslim houses today.
Comments
Post a Comment