SATHYABAMA- Rules

People have only heard about Sathyabama's strictness and have heard about rumors flowing from here and there.
I have just found a Copy of our RULES AND REGULATION from our yearly curriculum book(in some blog). Please have some mercy on me .... i have been following these from the past 4 years. After such an ending to my engineering i feel i m blessed to have survived.



People die younger.. because god loves them so much..
I am still on earth.. because there's a goddess here who loves me more..


And one more thing..i managed 2 find a Freshie(1st yr student) of my coll who has beautifully described the college in a song..

This is called The College of Sathyabama and it has to be sung to the tune of Hotel California by The Eagles.

On the IT Highway,
cool wind in my head,
Strange smell of the wastelands,
Rising up in the air.
Up ahead at a distance,
It was a very strange sight.
The monstrosities were the college buildings,
And they were completely in White!

There he stood in the Pandal,
Destroying English well.
And I was thinking to myself,
This is the place that they all call Hell.
And when the talking ended,
The seniors showed me the way.
I heard voices deep in their minds.
Thought I heard them say,

CHORUS:
"Welcome to the College of Sathyabama!
Such a horrible place,
Such a horrible place.
Plenty of rules in the College of Sathyabama.
Any time of year, You will be dying here!"

Johnson's mind is so twisted,
He's got a Mercedes Benz.
He's got a lot of petty petty thieves,
He calls them attendants.
And the squads do nothing,
but give you ODs that make you sweat.
They ain't the things to remember,
But they ain't the stuff to forget!

So I called the meal server,
"I want more Egg fried rice,"
And he said, "We haven't given that more than once since 1989!"
And still the students are coming from far away,
They wake me up in the middle of my nap,
Just to hear me say,

CHORUS:
"Welcome to the College of Sathyabama!
Such a horrible place,
Such a horrible place.
You will suffer with TNR in Sathyabama.
No one by your side, to hear your helpless cries!"

Ego big as the buildings,
TNR ain't so wise.
But then, he too is a prisoner here,
Just for Johnson's delights.
In the Director's chamber,
Gathered for the shrieks.
You try your best to reason with him,
BUT YOU JUST CAN"T TAME THE BEAST!!

Last thing I remembered,
I was near the Office's door.
I was trying to find the pathway back to the place I was before.
"Relax," Said Anita Madam,
"We are born to deceive!."
"You can join us any time of the year,
But You can never leave!"




I M SPELLBOUND.... amazing composition.....every word of it is true ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire