its all dekhava!
Why is this happening 2 me....Its not intentional but its harmful as far as relationship is considered...i need counseling from someone who can sort out this thing in me.
WHATS THE PROBLEMO......
Its just that i want to give at most respect to my parents but i always end up giving very little and i don't even care for their feeling and i talk all rubbish regarding some family issues. I always come home thinking that everything has 2 change; as in the way i behave with my parents and friends. Actually with my friends i behave properly its just my parents with whom my behaviour is on the lower side.
I m a little shy i guess 2 behave the same way as people usually do in their houses. I seriously have some problems in reacting.....i m a 90% autistic in reacting 2 people ( i give a damn 2 feeling and sometimes i don't even give that, i m still with no reactions ).Its not just with my parents , it seems that its with every one i meet.
Lots of things which people notice in me and which are really there in me:
That's it....i m not really bad but i m to an extent and its not that i m 2 hide it.....every person has some pit holes...its good 2 make way through it rather than make way 4 it.
oh k oh k...i would turn philosophical if i write more....that's all for the news today; have a good day...:-D..
PS: its relationship which is never on my way
PS2: i m different personalities for different people
PS3: there is nothing 2 hide and its by the way its all true..:)
WHATS THE PROBLEMO......
Its just that i want to give at most respect to my parents but i always end up giving very little and i don't even care for their feeling and i talk all rubbish regarding some family issues. I always come home thinking that everything has 2 change; as in the way i behave with my parents and friends. Actually with my friends i behave properly its just my parents with whom my behaviour is on the lower side.
I m a little shy i guess 2 behave the same way as people usually do in their houses. I seriously have some problems in reacting.....i m a 90% autistic in reacting 2 people ( i give a damn 2 feeling and sometimes i don't even give that, i m still with no reactions ).Its not just with my parents , it seems that its with every one i meet.
Lots of things which people notice in me and which are really there in me:
- I don't react properly and sometimes i don't react, its not that i don't like 2 ;there is something in me which does not want 2 react apart from having a wanting 2.
- I don't treat people properly, this is the problem which lies only with my parents or the people who are really close 2 me.
- I m emotionless, this i get very often and 2 an extent i feel i m but have no reason 2 change coz its natural for some people 2 b like that.
- I purposely give an impression that i m angry and disinterested, its mainly bcoz i want more attention or its bcoz i would require myself 2 b treated as a special person.
- I m selfish, this is very much expected from a person like me, i think a lot about myself but its existing only in the professional and personal issues not social.
- I have no sense of respect, i don't respect people; this is just coz i have no feelings for them and i don't want 2 commit 2 them.
- I lie a lot, all lies which i get out of my mouth are in front of people who are really close 2 me and not that i lie and take advantage of some other person, there is always pun intended and i always try 2 make sure that i deliver a lie in such a way that the other person knows that i m lying. This is called as " lying without lying"...;-)
That's it....i m not really bad but i m to an extent and its not that i m 2 hide it.....every person has some pit holes...its good 2 make way through it rather than make way 4 it.
oh k oh k...i would turn philosophical if i write more....that's all for the news today; have a good day...:-D..
PS: its relationship which is never on my way
PS2: i m different personalities for different people
PS3: there is nothing 2 hide and its by the way its all true..:)
Comments