They talk of politics like they know it

Now that there was an election in our part of the planet, everyone seems to talk of politics like they know it.

The news people come up with their take on election results, and our folks at home and at workplace talk about it like it matters to them and like they are surprised ;-). I know it does matter to all of us! But whatever it may, do you support any politician wholeheartedly, I (really really) don’t think so. In that case, whoever wins doesn’t really matter that much, coz the country will run the same way it has been, there is nothing different about any leader that actually makes or breaks a nation.

If you are a person who knows politics and follows leaders to understand how they are going to impact our future then this doesn’t apply to you, but frankly, I am yet to see a person like you J.

PS: I look forward to surprises – may all the leaders do great at work. Next election, I’d try to follow all the leaders and vote for the one leader I genuinely believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire