My god! I pay Rs 12 per day to Adidas

I just saw an advt that said "get contact lenses for an year at Rs 7.78 per day". I was a little shocked when I saw that advt coz, I never knew that people pay almost 8 bucks everyday to wear their lenses, and spend 2 minutes of their time doing it. I am not commenting about what is cheap and what isn't, I am trying to help you see what all new things I saw in my daily expenses

Lenses - Rs 3000 (per year) / 300 (days I wear my lenses) = Rs 10 + 2 minutes of every day
Shoes - Rs 2500 (per year) / 200 (days I wear my shoes) = Rs 12.5 + 2 minutes of every day
T Shirt - Rs 500 (two years) / 50 (days I wear my shirt) = Rs 10 + 1 minute of every day
Car - Rs 500 (a week) / 5 (days I drive) = Rs 100 + 45 minutes of every day
Wrist Watch - Rs 6000 (two years) / 600 (days I wear it) = Rs 10 + 1 minute of every day

After seeing my daily expenses for the things I listed above, I think it would be better if there was a store that could rent me clothes, shoes, lenses, a watch, and car fuel on a daily basis, and give a group purchase package of Rs 120...if that were to be, why should I not buy from that store.

PS: I've been working with work flows in BPM (Business Process Management) products, I think there has got to be a more efficient work flow to manage this ;-).
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire