I liked it, but I did not click SHARE

I read a lot of articles that really don’t suite my blog or social status, like-a you don’t want to know, nor do I want to drive you (my subscribers) out of my blog.

For instance, IF (in caps) I go to some really cocky or explicit website (yeah! I do) then I would never want to click the SHARE button, although I really enjoyed whatever I read/saw. WHY? Because it’s simply UN-share-ABLE in my network, because of the myth that what I share kind of defines what I do on a daily basis and what kind of guy I am. So, if you are a funny cocky explicit website – a college kid will not hesitate to click the share button, but the same college kid after a few years with his office ‘grow-up’ friends in his network will never click that SHARE button.

If you want to make a difference with your blog, find some 20 priceless guys who will invariably share your stuff all across their networks not just coz they liked it, but, bcoz it’s not just an article any more , it’s their attitude/social status. College kids love cheap stuff (I still do ;-P) and they are going to share your cheap stuff with everyone else, but no matter what, I will have to think twice before clicking that SHARE button in your website.

PS: One other article on the same SHARE thingy – SHARE buttons on sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV Channels ;-(

Wipro- Reporting day

The candidate you want to hire