Hollow Within
Brain : Full of good ideas, seeking solutions all the time and ready for trouble.
Heart : Something bothering, something not correct or something majorly wrong.
Problem: The main problem is that I cant figure out the problem, but I know for sure that there is a mind-body-soul imbalance (that's one new term I learned today) coz I seem to have lost all my enthu.
Now, that's exactly what people call "Hollow from within" (or may be, its just me :-)). You cant help me, I cant help myself, I cant ask for help coz I don't know what's wrong. The only thing which a person can do in these times is LIVE IT.
I don't know what I am chasing but its a good read on Mind-body-soul
PS: I love my blog, nobody likes to listen to philosophy but my blog has to ;-)
Heart : Something bothering, something not correct or something majorly wrong.
Problem: The main problem is that I cant figure out the problem, but I know for sure that there is a mind-body-soul imbalance (that's one new term I learned today
Now, that's exactly what people call "Hollow from within" (or may be, its just me :-)). You cant help me, I cant help myself, I cant ask for help coz I don't know what's wrong. The only thing which a person can do in these times is LIVE IT.
I don't know what I am chasing but its a good read on Mind-body-soul
PS: I love my blog, nobody likes to listen to philosophy but my blog has to ;-)
Comments
Post a Comment